Soul Path Sessions
When we acknowledge that all of life is sacred and that each act is an act of choice and therefore sacred, then life is a sacred dance lived consciously each moment. When we live at this level, we participate in the creation of a better world. – Scott Cloud Lee
Soul Path sessions are designed to empower women and men to fully embrace the direction of their dreams, passions and visions. It is to support you in loving your life and living out the inspiration of your soul path.
Courage to Purify and Clear Old Blocks
· As we release and clear away the old we are creating new energy, more spaciousness and vitality in our life force.
. Together we create a process for clearing limiting and negative beliefs and blocks in your life.
Opening To Your Soul Path
· What personal qualities do you wish to recover or flourish?
. During our soul path sessions I support you to weave in an inner spiritual consciousness with your outer life so that you are living more holistically from the truth of your soul.
My work is inspired by practices in the Divine Feminine, Eastern and Western Traditions, Transpersonal Psychology, Mindfulness Practices, Chakra Healing Meditation and Holistic Healing.
Honouring the Feminine in our Soul Path
Mainstream culture is very fast paced and creates a struggle mentality – we are always striving to get something, whether it’s the job, the money, the relationship, to get a better relationship, a better job, to get fit, to lose weight, to do that long list of goals and resolutions. It’s a very masculine approach that focuses on action and activity and can leave us feeling exhausted, reactive, stressed out and anxious.
Our personal power and empowerment is created through a balance of our masculine and feminine forces. Constant active energy without passive energy can feel oppressive and passive energy without activity and action becomes lazy.
The feminine, surrendered place in us is passive. It doesn’t do anything. The process of our spiritual growth is feminine, it involves a quieting of the mind and bringing in the energies of our heart and gut. It is the cultivation of our personal magnetism.
Feminine consciousness for both men and women exerts its power through attraction rather than activity. This attractive, receptive, feminine aspect of our consciousness is the space of mental surrender. Surrender is not weakness or loss. It is powerful in non pushing, it is powerful in its presence, it is honouring of time and space and following the flow.
How do the Soul Path Sessions Work?
Our soul calling can create discomfort, excitement, a yearning for new growth where we are questioning and exploring who we are, our life direction, our purpose and what it is that deeply satisfies. Many of us are seeking more than just work, we are seeking an expression of our service in the world. We are wanting more than just a relationship but a deepening of connection, growth and presence.
Maybe you’ve been trying to create something and you keep hitting blocks and wondering what to do next. My Soul Path sessions are designed to empower women and men to access their own inner guidance and the power of passive presence. From this place we tune deeply to the pace of our unique soul path, recognising times for stillness and when to take action.
During my soul path sessions we:
- create sacred space together to strengthen ourselves from the inside out.
- restore and integrate sacred practice in our everyday lives.
- cultivate grace, gratitude, divine guidance and support.
- work to release limiting beliefs and blocks.
- feel nurtured, grow and thrive through life challenges and life transitions.
- find greater connection and balance to our feminine and masculine forces for creativity and manifestation.
My Women’s Soul coaching sessions can be applied to most life issues such as work or family, relationship or creativity, health and money, life purpose or meaning.
What are the Benefits of Soul Path Sessions?
My sessions are aimed at supporting you to feel:
More Grounded, More Connected and More Present – for whatever shows up in your life. Strengthening your focus and intention for activating your life purpose and direction. Finding and following your bliss and clearing any limitations, negative self talk or blocks to achieve this. When we strengthen our connection to our inner core we can start to feel stable and spacious, even when things get chaotic on the outside.
Connecting into your Heart and Gut Knowing – This is a place inside of us where we connect to our inner authority, self worth and start transforming wounds into wisdom. Nurturing and replenishing heart energies and stabilising gut health. It is hard to hold faith, feel clear and be creative when these energies are depleted.
Cultivating Inner Strength and Resilience – this is a combination of mental and emotional strength through feeling into our inner resources. It calls for holding our nerve, staying the course which may include being at times with discomfort.
Some initial soul questions to ask your deepest self may be :
What calls me in the world?
How do I experience my essence?
What patterns of personal behavior or situation do you wish to transform in yourself?
What personal qualities do you wish to recover?
Tools of Sacred Practice
Some of the tools of sacred practice that I use to integrate your soul awareness into your everyday life are:
- Empty presence – A practice of emptying out the contents of your mind and learning to surrender more to the moment. This can be done through meditation, mantra or movement.
- Personally Catered Guided Visualisations and Meditations for Empowerment and Intuition around your specific needs.
- Visual and Audio Resources for skills building and supporting a shift in consciousness.
- Strengthening Heart/Gut Intelligence – soothing and nurturing the heart. Accessing heart wisdom for integrating soul messages.
- Activating the Law of Synchronicity – three essential keys for manifestation. Learning how to read the signs and symbols that are happening in our everyday life. Broadening our consciousness.
- Passive Presence – body awareness, coming into the now and allowing insight to emerge from silence. Connecting to a deep inner spaciousness.
- Chakra Healing Work – for energy balancing, grounding, healing and nurturing spirit, mind, body alignment.
- Dreamwork – noticing your night dreams and your day dreams. Healing through the rich symbolic language of dreams.
- Free Writing – This allows us to open up into our intuition where we allow our mind to get out of the way. Weaving in the inner with the outer. Accessing a deeper part of yourself. Inviting that part to speak and write through you.
- Menstrual cycle/Moon Cycles – Tuning into your menstrual cycle and your moon cycle. Noticing peaks and troughs. Greater empowerment and connection to your cyclic energies.
Booking Your Soul Path Coaching Session
Sessions can be done face to face, via the phone or online via Skype.
One hour session at $185.00