Sunday 7th October 2017 – 10.00am-2.00pm
Urban Hotel, 194 Pacific Highway, St Leonards – How to Get There
Kali is a great ally and archetype for women’s empowerment. She is the Hindu Goddess of death, destruction and resurrection and supports us in those things that we need to release in order to clear the way for new energies.
There is a great yearning for change in the order of things, and the Great Mother is leading the revolution. Her name is Kali.
Kali is one of the most powerful, but misunderstood, Hindu goddesses. She is the embodiment of Mother Nature, the goddess of life, death, transformation, destruction, endings and beginnings. Kali, whose name means Time, pushes us out of our comfort zone and helping us cleanse the old and make way for the new. The turbulence can be unnerving at times, however, ultimately liberating and helping us to create shifts in our lives that empower us to reach our full potential.
How might the Kiss of Kali Workshop help my life circumstances?
During our half day workshop we will work on your intentions for shifting and clearing areas where there are stuck patterns of self sabotaging, self doubt and fear around living out our full creative, empowered Self. This workshop has been created to support you to:
- Listen to that voice inside that is losing patience with the old way of doing things and to stand for your authentic truth around an issue.
- Recognise where you’ve had enough of accommodating hurtful or selfish behaviour and where you need to set stronger and clearer boundaries: Whether it’s with a work colleague, friend, your partner, your children or your pets.
- Practice saying “Stop!” “No More” To say “No!” and say it like you mean it, clean and clear.
- Release habituated inner thinking and self talk that is mean, judgemental and diminishes you and cultivate an inner voice that is more compassionate, self loving and supportive.
- Get really clear about purifying your energetic field around those relationships that always leave you feeling bad about yourself, doubting yourself or diminishing your inner light.
- Shift stagnant energy, for greater creative expression, open to a breakthrough or an understanding that may have previously eluded you.
- Raise your vibrational life force to experience greater empowerment, joy and passion.
- Feel the movement of your own kundalini energy moving through our body through movement and dance.
- Goddesses in human form help us access the divine within ourselves that we can relate to and learn from. They carry symbolic value.What to expect during the KISS OF KALI Workshop?Kali is fiercely protector and a compassionate goddess. She is here today to help us heal, strengthen our resilience, our inner knowing, wisdom and creativity.Magnetising Your HEART Healing With Like Minded Women🔅 Explore the myth of Kali Mother and the relevance of her power in our contemporary feminine consciousness.🔅 Clear out the old, a ‘psychic detox’ of those things that block and hinder growth, healing and SELF LOVE.🔅 Use grounded tools, mediation, movement and exercise that activate the sacred feminine life force (our Shakti) to heal and strengthen our resilience, inner knowing, wisdom and creativity.🔅 Catch the cycle pattern of people pleasing and be supported to stand in a ‘Yes’ to yourself.🔅 Feel into your body’s dynamic energetic life force that is activated by Kali!🔅 Celebrate and honour the mystery and potency of the gleaming dark.🔅 Reconnect to your own roots, your own feminine DIGNITY.🔅 MAGNETISE Heart Healing
Goddesses in human form help us access the divine within ourselves that we can relate to and learn from. They carry symbolic value.
- Fiercely speaking your truth.
- Connecting to your inner guidance, inner authority and inner strengths.
- Clearing out the old, decluttering and making space for the new that may yet be unknown.
- Honouring the power in your light and dark aspects.
- Celebrating your brilliance and dignity just as you are.
- Experiencing greater choice and inner freedom.
- Strengthening your boundaries.
- Celebrating the the relief and outpouring of energy when something old or stuck has finally been released!!
“Thankyou Shushann-It was wonderful!
Meeting Ma Kali with Shushann as our guide was a fiercely powerful, deep and tender embodied encounter. In just a few hours we explored the mythic archetype of Kali-the feminine force, identified our demons and had the opportunity to offer them up to her -a sweet release! Shushann stretched time and space as we activated Kali then headed out into the Sydney Heatwave stronger and braver from our meeting. Was terrific doing this work with a circle of women as we mirrored each other and aspects of the Goddess. Looking forward to the next soul session with Shushann.”
“After attending the kiss of kali workshop I felt more empowered, more focused and in tune with myself and my needs. The course was delivered in such an insightful and engaging way that it allowed me to gently and easily release what no longer serves and make space for the new. Shushann ensured to hold a safe and comforting space which allowed everyone to feel supported and empowered. I walked away from the course feeling empowered myself with an inner sense of knowing, strength and clarity. Thank you Shushann” HC
“I recently attended the Kali workshop facilitated by the incredibly skilled, wise and authentic Shushann. My experience can be best described as transformational, and I feel the impact it has had on me has already awakened a powerful connection with my own internal divine spirit. I loved every moment of the workshop, it was beautifully balanced with integration of new information, time for personal reflection & intentions along with a powerful experiential connection that was lovingly enabled to occur. I would highly recommend this workshop to other women who seek to awaken their inner divine, no matter what beliefs or background you may have.”