Sunday 7th October 2017 – 10.00am-2.00pm
Urban Hotel, 194 Pacific Highway, St Leonards – How to Get There
Kali is a great ally and archetype for women’s empowerment. Kali is the Hindu Goddess of death, destruction and resurrection and supports us in those things that we need to release in order to clear the way for new energies.
Intuition, trusting, synchronicity, receiving and allowing are all keys to manifesting from the sacred feminine. Learning to listen to and trust the cycle of birth, death and regeneration are all part of sacred feminine consciousness. Honouring these cycles and applying them consciously in our lives is an act of empowerment.
- Fiercely speaking your truth.
- Connecting to your inner guidance, inner authority and inner strengths.
- Clearing out the old, decluttering and making space for the new that may yet be unknown.
- Honouring the power in your light and dark aspects.
- Experiencing greater choice and inner freedom.
- Strengthening your boundaries.
- Embrace the dynamic energetic shift when something old or stuck has finally been released!!
- Explore the myth of Kali Mother and the relevance of her power in our contemporary feminine consciousness.
- Use grounded tools, mediation and learn practices that activate the sacred feminine life force of our Shakti to heal and strengthen our resilience, inner knowing, wisdom and creativity.
- Explore the transformative power of working with our Shadow.
- Use a process of releasing limiting beliefs and inner judgements that may block our empowerment and creative flow,
- Move to the dynamic energetic life force that is activated by Kali!
- Celebrate and honour the mystery and potency of the gleaming dark.
- Reconnect to our own roots, our own traditions.
“Thankyou Shushann-It was wonderful!
Meeting Ma Kali with Shushann as our guide was a fiercely powerful, deep and tender embodied encounter. In just a few hours we explored the mythic archetype of Kali-the feminine force, identified our demons and had the opportunity to offer them up to her -a sweet release! Shushann stretched time and space as we activated Kali then headed out into the Sydney Heatwave stronger and braver from our meeting. Was terrific doing this work with a circle of women as we mirrored each other and aspects of the Goddess. Looking forward to the next soul session with Shushann.”
“After attending the kiss of kali workshop I felt more empowered, more focused and in tune with myself and my needs. The course was delivered in such an insightful and engaging way that it allowed me to gently and easily release what no longer serves and make space for the new. Shushann ensured to hold a safe and comforting space which allowed everyone to feel supported and empowered. I walked away from the course feeling empowered myself with an inner sense of knowing, strength and clarity. Thank you Shushann” HC
“I recently attended the Kali workshop facilitated by the incredibly skilled, wise and authentic Shushann. My experience can be best described as transformational, and I feel the impact it has had on me has already awakened a powerful connection with my own internal divine spirit. I loved every moment of the workshop, it was beautifully balanced with integration of new information, time for personal reflection & intentions along with a powerful experiential connection that was lovingly enabled to occur. I would highly recommend this workshop to other women who seek to awaken their inner divine, no matter what beliefs or background you may have.”